Friday, March 16, 2007

A Bridge Never Too Far
















Wherever I go, there it is. I drive by or over it every day, and hardly see it most of the time (too caught up in my mercurial thoughts or running late, as usual). BUT, I can't help but be overwhelmed by the beauty of this bridge and its surroundings when I am hiking, biking or running by, over and around it. We start of at Ft. Mason, on to Ft. Point, bike over the bridge to Kirby Cove (shhh, one of our secret beaches), bike back and hike on down to Baker Beach and end up (at sunset) at Land's End. I will spare you my metaphorical musings on bridges, beauty and the meaning of life's destinations for the moment (haven't had enough coffee, yet).

1 comment:

Learning Planet said...

Do we have enough beauty in our lives? How lucky are we? Is this awesome? Thanks for the reminder. Let's completely support each other to get out in it as much as possible. Thank you thank you thank you. Hope you and yours are doing great. Call with details when possible. L,D