Thursday, November 29, 2007

Goodbye, Old Friend


Well, the time has come to say goodbye to a dear friend.

This has been a very difficult decision, as many breakups are. This truck has been my steadfast companion for the past 18 years and 120,000 miles. I feel guilty. I feel I am betraying his loyalty. No other human relationship has stuck by me this long. How can I do it?

Simple. I can't fit Erik, his friends, and sporting equipment in it! Plus, it doesn't have airbags. It was made during a time when airbags were not standard. Yes, I am dating myself....and yes, I am shallow and put airbags over long term commitment. I want airbags.

So, add on craigslist with over 30 responses in less than 24 hours. Will be sold to the highest bidder.

I will not be getting another truck...and definitely not a doG awful, antichrist SUV! Stay tuned.


No comments: