Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Day, Another Beach...or Two

I finally feel my summer vacation has started. Went to Crissy this morning (got to take advantage of that fickle sunshine)...Click on picture to get a larger image.


Look! A mini beagle...isn't she so cute?
"Yeah...you can't catch me..."

doG, how I take this view...this beach...this water...for granted. Must change that.
A little crab comes out of the marsh to bask in the sun.
The tide is out of the marsh this morning...I wonder how many of the joggers ever stop and observe the multitude of wild life that lives in this marsh?
I could get used to this dog walking all day lifestyle.
Now...off to Ft. Funston and Ocean beach for our afternoon romp.


"Yeah, I own this beach people..."


"Uh, maybe not..."


The party didn't start until the poodle contingent arrived...

A dog...and dogwalker's...paradise. View of Marin headlands and Mt. Tam in the background, priceless.

This little one was hoping for a treat but got her photo taken instead.


I don't think I've ever seen a human drink out of this fountain, LOL. Where is my dog? (Lake Merced and part of twin peaks in the background).

The day ended with me taking my nephews to see "Kung Fu Panda" (or, rather, they took me. They already saw it and I really wanted to see it. At 15, I can't use Erik anymore as my cover for these movies...).

So, all in all, a perfect summer day. All it needed was a BBQ and fine wine to wash it down.

No comments: