Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Area Woman Guilted into Making Mickey Mouse Pancakes

San Francisco, CA: Bay Area resident, Angela C., attempted to make Mickey Mouse pancakes after a ten year hiatus last week. "I would not have even attempted it, but it was my son's birthday and he, quite frankly, gave me a guilt trip." The first go round (see below) was not successful and resulted in being covered with whipped cream to hide the hideousness.


"Erik demanded chocolate chips, which requires the chef to use some finesse," Angela shared. "I did finally get the flip timing down and was able to keep the ears joined to the head."
Her son commented that it tasted, "Delicious!" In fact, he insisted on seconds, but Angela was not able to reproduce the same results. "Hopefully I will not have to do this again for another ten years."

No comments: