Saturday, April 26, 2008

Area Shepherd Trumps Training


San Francisco, CA - Bay Area German shepherd dog, Roman, CGC, TT, trumps years of training to feed his base instincts Thursday night. Owner, AC, reports, "He was on a perfect sit/stay during dinner. Maybe ordering a sausage pizza was simply too much for him."

Roman defied all obedience training to take a bold bite out of owner's sausage slice...all without breaking the sit/stay.

"There I was, about to take my first bite into the greasy goodness when Roman stretched his neck and snatched it away."

The owner was too flabbergasted to react quick enough to correct.

"He has never done anything like that before. Now I am afraid that since he's gotten the taste of sausage pizza, this won't be the last time...my pesto slices will probably not be safe, either."

"The worst part was, " AC continued. "...he didn't even feel bad for eating my pizza...no ears back or lip licking..and he got most of the sausage, too. He continued to sit there, licking his chops and wagging his tail. I am taking this very seriously since it is a challenge to my pack leader status."

Roman, CGC, TT, could not be reached for comment.

No comments: