Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Area Woman's Life Gone to Dogs



San Francisco, CA: Bay Area resident, Angela C., admitted on Tuesday that her life has truly gone to the dogs. Currently housing four dogs (not to mention the two cats, two snakes and various fish tanks totaling 75+ gallons) in a small flat with no yard, her son and significant other are considering forcing her to seek medical treatment.

"I don't need treatment! The dogs are all I need!" Angela exclaimed while picking up another dog poo from the kitchen.

"I'm hungry all the time," He son shared. "She never misses giving the dogs a meal, but she hasn't cooked dinner for me since...since...I don't know when!"

"I'm worried Animal Cops will be knocking on her door soon to take her away for hoarding." Her father was caught saying, shaking his head.. "Not to mention the fact that she and my grandson now live in a urinal..."

Angela simply rolled her eyes. "Here we go...exaggerating again..."

"Then, what's that smell? Why have your friends stopped visiting? You have a problem..." Her father drifts off in order to push off a dog humping his leg.

"I do NOT have a problem," Angela muttered, as she stepped over a urine puddle on her way to the refrigerator, while dogs following her stepped through it. "If other people have an issue with it, "she continued, while feeding dogs bits of cheese and trying to keep two from fighting. "well, then, it's their problem, isn't it?"

No comments: