Sunday, August 24, 2008

8:00 P.M.


(Roman doing what he usually does inside...at least until 8:00 P.M.)

Just about every night, at approximately 8:00 P.M., Roman gets the 'heebee jeebees' on our bed. It seems he likes a good roll in the hay after dinner. I found him doing this in Lake Tahoe, too, so he is not partial to a particular bed...but it's always at 8:00 P.M. or so. I haven't been able to get a photo of him, since he stops once he sees me...but if I quietly sneak up on him, I catch him digging in the blanket and rolling on the pillows, interspersed with spins, yips and play bows.

I guess he is in touch with his inner puppy.

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

Very interesting blog. The fight was scary but you kept you cool. I found your comment about training very instructive. Baron and I work calmly on communicating every day.

Angela said...

Thanks! Yes, the fight was scary...but at least my years of working (on our relationship AND training) with Roman paid off. My last shepherd was attacked by two pit bulls when she was older and could not defend herself...now THAT was scary. I did get involved (kicked the dogs in the head) and it's amazing there were no injuries.