Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wall Art


I decided not hang any artwork over the desk in the living room after it was painted. No need, as I get to see this natural art in the morning light (our desk is right below). We are still working to try to get the house in order, but 10 hour workdays keep getting in the way; so, I live in a mess, but something as simple as the morning light gives me pause and peace. Hopefully, I will have the energy to set up my new 75 gallon aquarium this weekend. Watching my fish is an instant stress reliever.

In other news, we had a 4.0 quake last night which had Mr. Dog-ma jumping for the door frames. It had this native San Franciscan yawning. After all, I've been in one that was almost twice as strong.

Mr. Dog-ma was wondering why the dogs didn't warn us. Well, they are natives, too.

No comments: