Wednesday, September 26, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes

Today's journal topic was "write a letter to Ms. Casey".

Here are some of the entries:

Dear Ms. Casey,
It is such a surprise to have you be our teacher. I like the snake you have brought for class. You are so nice and helpful. I like what you teach us. I especially like homework. Your games are so much fun. I like when we dance in the classroom.
Love,
Munazza

Are we going to have a math test Friday? Will we do a spelling test on Friday? I wonder who will get the caught being good prize? I wonder what table will get a prize?
Sincerely,
Ella

You're nice. I wish that I could stay after school.
Sincerely,
Antonio

Thank you for teaching us lots of things. You care about us. Thank you with all your hard work. We thank you. You are very nice. We care about you. We love you. You teach us math. You teach us science. You teach us about dogs.
Sincerely,
Megan

I have lots and lots and lots of questions for you (like usual). Please answer them beside the letter A. What is your favorite color? A How old is your son? A. How old are you? A.
Sincerely,
Ian

I wish you would bring your dogs today and go to the computer lab. I want to go to the computer lab because I want to play my favorite game, club penguine.
Sincerely,
Zach

I like your book. I like your snake. I like your classroom. I love you.
Sincerely,
From.
Jasmine

Ms. Casey,
I am sorry. I can rescue you my princess.
Andrew

Thank you for all those stars. I really liked it. Thank you so much for the stars. I like you so much. You are my best friend. I am sorry for calling Andrew gay.
Love,
Diego

I love you so much. You're so beautiful to me. I know you like me. I like it when you work. I like your hair.
From,
Alex


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, Angela! You are obviously making such an impression on your students. They seem to love you to pieces!