Sunday, September 16, 2007

How Many Friends?

So, to the four people who read this blog, how many friends do you have?

According to Erik's MySpace profile, "Eriknthepimps" (flanked by a picture of him, Roman and Kovu when Erik was 11 and still innocent-is he saying Roman and Kovu are pimps?!), he has 189 friends! WTF? Included on his friend list is "Frisco's Finest". Looking at her picture, she is more like "Frisco's sluttiest" (sorry, Erik, I know she is your 'friend' and all...but, realize that any girl in your world right now is a slut, period).

Dane Cook has over 2 million friends. I'd hate to be him at Christmas time.

Well, what is a friend, really? When all is said and done, I have a lot of acquaintances but only a handful of people I call friends...and a few of those aren't even human. But, I am also an introvert-getting my energy from quiet time alone. Erik is a true extrovert, getting his energy from being social. I'm glad he has a lot of friends. Really. I am. Just wish some didn't have such deep cleavage.

1 comment:

wampoline said...

LOL...are you saying I'm not human?

I know what you mean. This whole "million" friend thing is overrated. A few people have asked me to join Facebook but i don't want to get caught up in the whole thing, and have yet another reason to fritter my time away on the internet. Also, i feel like my blog is enough of a "facebook", i mean if people want to find me and see what i'm doing and make comments (like you, i have about 4 or 5 regulars on my blog).