Friday, September 14, 2007

Wishful thinking


Since I arranged for a sub yesterday, I was relishing sleeping in today. Wishful thinking. Roman has had a cyst on his back, which decided to burst during the night requiring him to lick the wound raw. I brought him to the vet first thing and $200 later, he's clipped, cleaned and on a round of antibiotics and scheduled for surgery to remove said nasty cyst. He also has to wear a cone when I'm not around, which he is not crazy about. Luckily, he is so good at the vet.





















Tikka, on the other hand, has gone several months without a vet visit (my bank account is so grateful!). She's keeping my feet warm as I blog.


The snakes remain indifferent and sort of self centered throughout my ordeal with various illnesses and injuries.


Cob concentrates on shedding, while Stella, the introvert, hides most of the day.




1 comment:

wampoline said...

Poor Roman! And so much for your day off..!!