Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dogs Not Fooled



San Francisco, CA- Long time dog owner, Angela C., thought she got a good deal on some toys for her two dogs. "Three squeakies for $3.95, how can you beat that?" But her dogs will have nothing to do with the plastic toys ( even with the added bonus of the squeaky), despite their enticing appearance as various lunch and dinner meats.

"I've tried rotating the hot dog with the hamburger and steak, squeaking them repeatedly and throwing, but nothing works. They especially do not like the steak and regard it with the utmost disdain. I'll think twice next time I want to buy them anything. I'm really hurt by their ungratefulness but I guess no good deed goes unpunished."

Instead, the dogs continue to play with an old fake sheepskin tug , a one armed sock monkey and a dirty German shepherd stuffed toy (the squeaky in each long dead).

No comments: