Sunday, February 3, 2008

Quandary


We have a running dialog in this house.

"Erik, do your chores."

No response, for some reason.

"Erik, you need to do your chores...I mean it!"

What's wrong with this kid?

So, Erik washed the dishes recently. He really had no choice. I got tired of nagging and decided to get firm. No laptop until the chores are done. It worked but I had to bite my tongue when I saw how he stacked the dishes. If you don't see anything wrong with this picture, then you must be a guy. I'm sure the gals are cringing. I simply had to take a picture of this before I saved the dishes from imminent peril. When it was all over, I took a deep breath and said, "Thank you honey! I so appreciate you doing the dishes. Good job!" What I wanted to say was, "WTF are you doing?!"

No comments: